IVF & Infertility Treatment
Dr. Aanchal has got the highest degree in Reproductive Endocrinology available in India which enables her to treat even difficult cases successfully. She is an established obstetrician and gynaecologist with post doctoral fellowship of the National Board in Reproductive Medicine and a brilliant academic background.
She has special interest and vast experience in the field of infertility and IVF. Her competence and deep understanding of the subject gives her an edge in the management of all infertility related issues, whether male or female. Dr Aanchal’s methodical as well as humanitarian approach to the problems of her patients combined with high pregnancy rates has made her one of the most sought after IVF specialists.
She has an excellent surgical hand for fertility related Laparoscopic and Hysteroscopic procedures like ovarian cyst, fibroids, tubal blockage, polyps, septum etc. She has numrous successful Infertility and IVF cases to her credit how so ever complicated may be.
Awards and Achievements
- Awarded Gold medal for proficiency in Medicine in final MBBS
- Awarded R. Vishwanathan award for outstanding performance in Medicine in final MBBS
- Topped Delhi University in DGO exit examination. • Awarded National Scholarship in 1993
- Topped in Haryana Punjab zone in Secondary School CBSE Board Examination
- Also awarded a Certificate of Merit by the CBSE for reasons of outstanding academic performance and for being among the top 0.1% of successful candidates
- Awarded a Gold Medal and “Chattra-Rattan” by “Vangmya-Vimarsh”, New Delhi.
Research and Publications
- Contributed a chapter on” Donor IUI ” in a Book entitled “Step by Step Intrauterine Insemination ”: Jaypee Brothers
- Single early Beta-hCG in predicting pregnancy outcome in IVF cycles. 2007
- HRT for Endometrium preparation with or without prior GnRH agonist suppression-comparison of outcome in frozen thawed embryo transfer cycles. 2008 ( Awarded First prize)
- Midluteal Estradiol levels as a predictor of IVF outcome. World Congress on Tubes 2007
- A newer protocol for ovarian stimulation in poor responders undergoing IVF. 2010
- A survey of epidemiology of urinary incontinence in the metropolitan city of Delhi. AOGD New Delhi 2005 ( Evaluated as the best paper in Free Communication category. Awarded Gold medal for the same)