Director & HOD – Neuro Surgery & Neuro Spine
- M.S (General Surgery)
- M.Ch (Neurosurgery)
Special Training & Fellowships:
- Endoscopic (Brain & Spine) fellowship with Prof. M.R Ghab (Germany) & Prof M. Hussain K.G.M.C. Lucknow
- Advanced Spinal Training from Seoul St. Mary’s Hospital, South Korea
- Percutanous Disectomy and Neucleoplasty training from Bangkok,Thailand
- MAST (Minimal Access Spine Techniques) training from Gernal Hospital, Singapore
- Training in Advance Stereotactic & Functional Neurosurgery, Freiburg, Germany
- Training In Advance MIS (Minimal Invasive Spine Surgery), Philadelphia USA
Presently working as a Director & HOD – Neuro Surgery & Neuro Spine in BLK Centre for Neurosciences at BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
- Director & HOD Neurosurgery & Spine Surgery – Fortis Hospital, Shalimar Bagh
- HOD – Max Hospital, Pitampura
- HOD & Sr. Consultant – Maharaja Agrasen Hospital, Delhi
- Consultant – VIMHANS Hospital, Delhi
- Associate Consultant – Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
Complex Spine Surgery and Instrumentation, Minimal invasive Spine Surgery, Endoscopic Brain and Spinal Surgery, Microscopic and Vascular Surgery, Epilepsy Surgery and Functional Neurosurgery
- Member of NSI (Neurological Society of India)
- DNA ( Delhi Neurological Association)
- Delhi Spine Society, Neuro Spine Society of India
- Member of DMA & IMA
- Executive Member of Delhi Spine Society
Publications & Papers:
- Presented a paper in ASICON 96, “The role of USG& FNAC in the diagnosis of abdominal masses in children.”
- Presented a paper in NEUROCON 2000,”Comparative study of MRA and Intra-arterial DSA in Intracranial Vascular lesions.
- In 2011 Presented paper of cervical disc replacement in national & international conferences .
- In 2012 Presented paper on MAST in spine surgery in DNA.
- In 2015 Guest lecture on surgical technique ofcervical arthroplasty in AIIMS.
- Since 2011Guest Speaker in more than 15 engagements on Cervical Arthroplasty, Neurological Trauma, Spinal Trauma.
- Presented paper in 2014 on surgical management of Spinal trauma in Neuro Trauma Conference.