Department: Vascular & Endovascular Surgery
Location: Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi
BSc, MBBS, MS, FRCS(Edin)
- Working in Apollo Hospitals since last Assignment
- DMC- 10683
Research and Publications
- A comparative study of Doppler vasoscan and Angiograpahy in the initial assessment of Claudication. Cowthorn SJ, Chopra J, Cox MI, Gregory MA, Gompels BM, MacFarland RJ
- Doppler spectrum analysis (vasoscan) in the diagnosis and follow-up of patients undergoing angioplasty. MacFarland RJ, Chopra J, Cowthorn SJ, Cox MI
- Closure of external pancreatic fistula by standostatin or oral pancreatic enzymes.
- The value of Dopper Spectrum Analysis in the follow-up of femoro-distal grafts in patients with peripheral vascular disease. Cowthorn SJ, Chopra J, MacFarland RJ
- Battery Acid ingestion – a retrospective study of 125 patients. Chopra J, Hameed MF, Pillay SS South African Surgeons Association Journal – August 1995
- Deep vein thrombosis – A universal problem Chopra J IMA New Delhi Branch – November 1997
- Several articles in newspapers and Hospital Journal on peripheral vascular disease.
- Vascular Society of India.