Director – Spine Surgery
Institute for Bone, Joint Replacement, Orthopedics Spine & Sports Medicine
- M.Ch (Ortho.)
- Spine fellow with Mr. Sashin Ahuja, University Hospital of Wales, Cardiff, U.K.
- Clinical & Bioskills training on MITLIF with Dr. Mun Wai Yue, Singapore General Hospital, Singapore
- Articular surface arthroplasty fellow with Dr.Thomas Seibel, Knappschafts Krankenhaus, Puttlingen, Germany
- AO trauma fellowship with Dr. Wade Smith,Denver Health Colorado, USA
Presently working as a Director – Centre for Orthopedics Spine Surgery in Institute for Bone, Joint Replacement, Orthopedics Spine & Sports Medicine at BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
Dr. Puneet Girdhar specializes in the surgical and non-surgical management of spinal disorders involving neck and back utilizing turn of the century minimally invasive techniques. He is also well versed with non –surgical pain relieving techniques such as Nerve root blocks, Facetal injections and Epidural infiltrations.
SPINE: Microdiscectomy, Anterior/ Posterior Decompression and Instrumentation, Minimal invasive spinal fusions, Artificial disc replacements and deformity correction in Cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine in a wide array of Congenital, Degenerative, Neoplastic and Traumatic conditions of spine.
- Indian Orthopedic Association (IOA)
- AO Alumni, Switzerland
- AO Spine
- Association of Spine Surgeons of India (ASSI)