Apollo Health City, Hyderabad
Dr. Trilok Pratap Singh Bhandari is a General Surgeon and Surgical Oncologist in Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad and has an experience of 18 years in these fields. Dr. Trilok Pratap Singh Bhandari practices at Apollo Hospitals in Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad. He completed MBBS from L.P.S Institute of Cardiology, G.S.V.M Medical College, Kanpur in 1991,MS – General Surgery from King Georges Medical College, Lucknow University in 1995 and DNB – General Surgery from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi in 1995.
MBBS; MS (General Surgery); DNB; FIS (Onc); MCh (Surg Onc), Advanced Onco plastic Breast Surgery
- Indo American Hospital, HyderabadCancer Institute, Adayar, MadrasKGMC, Lucknow
- Assistant Professor, Cancer Institute, Adayar, Chennai, 1999 – 2001
- Chief Registrar, KGMC, Lucknow & Resident, Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi, 1991 – 2001
- Indo American Hospital, Hyderabad, 2001 – 2002
- Sr. Consultant, Surgical Oncology, Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad, 2002 – Present
Research and Publications
- Principal investigator for celtrion trial, performed advanced robotic colorectal surgery
- Initiated and performed first Limp salvage Surgery Program in Andhar pradesh 2004 to date > 200 Limp salvage Surgeries performed successfully.
- Oncoplastic Breast and Reconstructive surgeon
- Indian Society of Oncology
- Member Royal College of Surgeons(London)
- Surgical Oncology