Pathway has identified centers of excellence, providing the highest levels of professional expertise and leadership through a Galaxy of eminent faculty in field of Neurology, Neurosurgery, Neuro Anesthesia, Neurophysiology, Neuro Psychology and Interventional Neurology along with rehabilitation and is committed to provide a comprehensive 24×7 patient care with “Tender Loving Care” – the brand value of Pathway International
Neurological conditions are complex and require a detailed and in-depth analysis to come to a conclusion. This often leaves the patient in a dilemma as the patient seeks another advice on further course of treatment. To handle this dilemma we, at Apollo have envisioned the creation of the Clinical Experts Board of Neurosciences (CEBN).
CEBN has been formed to help out patients to get opinion from a board of experts for neurological conditions, which range from simple to most complex cases in Neurosciences. The patients would undergo a detailed examination and get a collective opinion from at least 4 Neurosciences experts at the same time. CEBN would help the patients understand the course of treatment and try to address their clinical concerns.
Neurosciences facility and technology
• Dedicated Neuro and Neuro critical care Team
o Multislice Computerized Tomography (64 slice CT) – Computed tomography (CT) scanning is a state-of-the-art
Medical imaging technology essential to many neurological and spinal procedures.
3T Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) – Delivers the highest resolution brain imaging to identify any brain malformations, tumors, strokes, or injury that may generate a seizure disorder.
Digital Subtraction Angiography (DSA) – Detects abnormalities of the blood vessels of the brain such as narrowing and blockage, or malformations.
• Electroencephalogram(EEG)- An EEG is conducted to record and analyze electrical signals generated by the brain
• Electromyelogram(EMG)- The EMG is an essential test to diagnose any nerve or muscle disease, which helps to
Establish an appropriate treatment.
• Nerve conduction velocity test (NCV) – is an electrical test that is used to detect signs of nerve injury.
• Evoked Potentials (EP)- measure the electrophysiologic responses of the nervous system to stimuli
• Video EEG- This non invasive procedure is used to establish the diagnosis of various forms of seizure activity
• Transcranial Doppler (TCD)- non invasively measures direction and velocity of blood in major intracranial vessels
• Dedicated Operating Rooms(7 and 8)- state of the art operating theatres which are equipped with latest equipments.
• Dedicated Neuro ICU – 11 beds
• Dedicated Neuro ICU (post op)- 7 beds
• The Stroke ICU -6 beds
• Specialized Equipments
• Interventional Neuro Radiology
• Microsurgical Instrumentation
• Spinal Instrumentation
• Novalis Tx Unit
• Specialized services
• Stroke Programme
• Comprehensive Epilepsy Programme
• Movement disorder Programme
• Pain management