Department: ENT (Ear, Nose and Throat)
Location: Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi
Qualification: MBBS, MS (ENT), DNB (ENT)
Fellowships / Memberships
- Visiting Fellowship
- Savannah Georgia, U.S.A –Memorial Medical Centre
- Robotic surgery for snoring disorders,early throats cancers and scar less thyroid surgeries, Robotic surgeon(Seoul, South Korea).
Awards and Achievements
- Work published in American journal of Rhinology and Indian journal of Otolaryngology
- Special work done on Allergic Fungal sinusitis with Dr Fredrick Kuhn, Sinus Surgeon, Georgia, U.S.A.
- Participated in various workshops related to management of OSA (Obstructive Sleep Apnoea) –National and International.
More than 15 years’ experience in skilled Microscopic and Endoscopic Surgeries in ENT including skull base. Our team has the maximum data (Apollo hospitals, New Delhi) on procedures done for obstructive sleep apnea patients with gratifying results.
Indraprastha Apollo Hospital is the largest private Hospital in North India where patients come from different parts of India, Middle East, Russia, Afghanistan,Nepal,Bangladesh,and Burma etc. Most cases are either complicated or have failed from previous procedures done elsewhere. Being part of the senior faculty we have had great opportunity and experience in dealing with challenging and difficult cases.
Senior registrar in the department of E.N.T, Deen Dayal Upadhaya Hospital, New Delhi, 1995-1996
Senior Registrar in the Department of E.N.T, Apollo Hospitals 1996-1998
Visiting Fellowship at Savannah, Geogia Sinus Centre, U.S.A., Under Dr. Frederick Kuhn 1999-2000
Research on Allergic fungal Sinusitis, Sinus Centre, Savannah 2001 and 2002
Visiting Fellow at Atlanta sleep center for one month, Atlanta Georgia, Under Dr. Sameul Mickelson
Visiting consultant, Apollo Hospital, New Delhi for one year followed by Senior Consultant since then until date in the department of E.N.T and Head and Neck Surgery
- Presented at various National and International Sleep conferences.
- Regular visits and participation at MIMA Sleep Centre, Melbourne, Florida, U.S.A
- Publication on Frontal Sinus rescue procedure
- Publication in the Indian Journal of otolaryngology on Mastoid Obliteration in chronically discharging years.
- Awarded ICMR Scholarship for screening secretory Otitis Media in School children
- As panelist in E.N.T conferences held at Apollo Hospitals and other places in New Delhi.
- Life time member of Sleep CON, INDIA
- Teaching Experience at Deen Dayal Upadhaya Hospital, New Delhi and Nehru Homeopathy College, New Delhi – E.N.T. lectures
- 3 years President of Doctors Forum, Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi
- Leadership Skills.
- Participated in various Cultural Events.